Friday 22 May 2009

The time has come... nearly!

Hello one and welcome all...

I've been building up to this for what seems quite a while but my 'on the side' business venture is nearly ready to go. I give you SmartcarZ.

As a crossover between my fascination with cars, and my love of tinkering with Photoshop, the end result is a collection of framed prints which I aim to sell through a variety of outlets. The size of each pic is 400mm x 500mm and will come framed and mounted.

The subjects of the pictures are performance cars in scenarios that shout "SPEED"; I'd like to think that these pictures have some soul and are not clinical like the 'professional' chops you see on various internet sites (not mucky ones!)...

Steadily over the period of time, my collection of photo-retouched prints will grow and, some time soon, there will be a website as well. They should be a great present for the kids to have on their walls - maybe the grown-ups might fall under the spell as well.

It's all very much in its infancy, but as things move on, progress will be posted right here...

No comments:

Post a Comment